Your Team Can Make a DIFFERENCE!
Join Google, Watt Companies, IMDB/Amazon, Wells Fargo Bank, Oracle, Red Bull, Capital One and Uber in Delivering More Than a Meal to your homebound neighbors! Organizations can deliver once a week, month, quarter, or whatever suits your needs. Google has 14 employees that rotate every Thursday to deliver to our clients. Watt Companies has an annual Day of Service. Meals on Wheels West will help create a schedule that works best for your team!
Who Meals on Wheels West Serve
Meals on Wheels West delivers hot meals to those who are homebound regardless of age. There is Hidden Hunger even in the most affluent communities. Homebound people cannot shop, cook, or otherwise provide for themselves due to illness, disability, frailty, accident or lack of mobility. Often times, volunteers are the only people Meals on Wheels West clients see all day.
Support your COMMUNITY – VOLUNTEER to DELIVER
- There are special routes that can be completed in about an hour
- Volunteers deliver a hot, nutritious lunch and a light dinner on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays
- Deliveries take place between 10:45am-1:45pm
- Advance video training and onsite day of training
- Online volunteer scheduling program for easy advance booking
Volunteer Contact – call Jen at (310) 394-5133, ext. 2 or email email@example.com